The current Harrison Block Building was built in 1923. The Ballroom and it's adjoining rooms were used by the Rebekahs and Odd Fellows as their meeting rooms. It also served for town meetings and festive social gatherings. in 1994 Nan Brett became owner of The Ballroom. Its purpose, now, is to provide an arena to nurture a spectrum of movement, expressive, and performing arts techniques. The Ballroom's 2,000 square foot main floor, mirrored wall, great acoustics, and 16-foot-high ceilings with molded plaster decorative work, provides a great venue for movement classes, performances, meetings and social gatherings.